Senin, 10 Oktober 2011

Ulangan Perbaikan Public Places

A. Fill in the blanks with the correct answers. (2)

1. A place to watch movie is …………….

2. The function of police office is to ……..the crime

3. Jack wants to buy vegetables. He has to go to …………………..

4. Place to save money is ……………..

5. I will post a letter, I have to go to ……………..

6. I want to buy book. I have to go to …………….

Answer the questions with” is/am/are” or “do/does”

7. She …...... a student.

8. The kids ……….. in the playground.

9. ………… theywant to go to the zoo?

10. What ………… Marion want to do?



B. Answer the questions with the best answers. (4)

1. Make the sentence into negative(-) and positive (+) sentences!

a. (+) …………………………………………………

b. (-) …………………………………………………..

c. (?) Does Maya want to visit the museum?



2. Naya : Where are you ……….?

Moiy: I am going to the market.

Naya: What do you ………… to buy?

Moy : I want to buy vegetables.



3. Arrange these jumble words into a correct sentence.

go - Sandy – want – doesn’t - to - the villa –to

_________________________________________________________________________________________________



4. Fill in the blanks with is/am/are



I …………… Loly.

I like vegetables.

I have a little sister .

Her name ……….. Chika.



5. Answer with agree or disagree.

1. We have to study hard. ___________________

2. Smoking is good for our health. __________________

1 komentar:

  1. Snow Peak Titanium Flask: How to get started | Titanium-arts
    Looking for titanium bolt a quick and easy titanium 4000 way to get started aftershokz titanium on Snow Peak Titanium Flask? Start spinning the wheel titanium belly ring of fortune at ford titanium Titanium-arts.

    BalasHapus